Studio retail limited opted ACE 24 as their trading name the company is authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit and general insurance.
It is a multi-channel company operating its business for over 50 years. It has started its operations in 1962 with paper catalogues.
What Products Does Ace 24 Sell?
Ace is an online shopping catalogue which offers almost everything under one roof the website offers men, women, kids, home, kitchen, electronics, jewelry, toys, garden, health, beauty, confectionery to name a few.
Products are personalized at absolutely no extra charge. You can get the customized products right at your door.
Big Brands At Ace 24
It also offers clothing from other big brands including adidas, Nike, K Swiss, Timberland, Skechers, Regatta, Converse, UGG, CrossHatch, Voi, Lyle & Scott, Jack & Jones, Firetrap, Vans, Diesel, EA7 / Emporio Armani and Puma but on discounted price.
They have developed their own fabulous range of branded clothing. Which provides high street fashion at a fraction of the cost.
How To buy From Ace?
Ace provides variety of things you buy and several options to pay for those purchases you can purchase an item and use their credit option for paying if you have a credit account with them you can use “by now pay later” option.
According to you conveyance you can pay in installments as well. They also have an” interest saver” option. Representative 49.9% APR variable.
Paper Catalogue Or Online Shopping Catalogue?
Ace provides a range of products via its paper and online catalogue. Ace 24 used to have a paper catalogue when it started now, they also have an online catalogue from where you can select and purchase items instantly to be delivered to your door.
If you fancy a paper catalogue you can order one with your first online purchase.
Ace update its catalogue with changing seasons and occasions so it’s a good idea to keep an eye for different offers and deals with every passing season or for every coming event like boxing day sales, Christmas sales and kids school offers.
Offer of the months are a good way to see some new and exciting deals and offers.
How To Order From The Paper Catalogue
If you have chosen a product from a paper catalogue you can order it online, this way you get the benefits of seeing the latest stock information and the current prices.
Payment And Security
Ace maintains customer security and is responsible for their transactional secrecy. The website uses industry standard security software (SSL) to protect online transactions. There are several payment options you can choose from. Buy a product now and pay absolutely nothing for now you can buy on credit and expand your payment time at anytime.
Ace offers a wide range of personalized goods you can customize the products according to your taste. They have a strict customization policy so double check everything before ordering. The pictures and images should be of good quality for better results.
You can lodge your complaints about orders and stuff through writing, email and a phone call.
Details For Complaint
You should provide following details for lodging a complaint
- Your Name and Address
- Your Customer Account Number
- A clear description of your concerns or complaint
- A daytime telephone number where we can contact you
- Details of what you would like them to do to put it right.
Prices in the catalogue include VAT. Any changes in price listed and actual price could be a result of an increase or decrease in VAT. Regular price check has been done with the retailers and suppliers and the prices are listed after a thorough research and discussion with suppliers.
Offer and sale prices are listed as NOW and the old price says WAS in catalogue.
Security checks are undertaken under credit reference agency searches and a quotation search is done if you agree to change your account from Personal to Credit a credit search is done as well.
After the products are dispatched a bill is sent to customers for payment which can be made via debit or credit card from VISA, VISA DEBIT, MASTER, MAESTRO.
Ace insurance policy regulates under Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Product Replacement or Breakdown (the Warranty) is from Lloyd’s Syndicate 4444 which is managed by Canopius Managing Agents Limited. You do not need to pay any fee for this service.
Electrical goods are insured whose summary as well is given as follows;
The insurance is designed to repair or replace your product if it breaks down and fails to operate as intended by the manufacturer outside of the manufacturer’s guarantee period.
If your product has an original purchase price of £200.00 or less, we will (in the event of a valid breakdown claim) replace your product with an identical product, or if this is not possible, we will provide a product of like kind and quality from Studio Retail.
If your product has an original purchase price of more than £200.00, we may (in the event of a valid breakdown claim):
- choose to pay for the cost of repairing your product, or,
- replace your product with an identical product. If this is not possible, we will provide a product of like kind and quality from Studio Retail.
- If no replacement can be found, we will arrange for a credit to be applied to the account through which the original purchase was made. However, we will only pay the purchase price of the product, or £1500, whichever is lower.
NOTE: The plan is limited to two replacements of the product insured, or £3000.00 in total. Following two replacements the plan will terminate. If the replacement product is to be covered, you will need to buy a new plan.
What Is Not Insured?
- Liquid damage or accidental damage.
- Theft or loss of the product.
- Products used for Commercial use.
Are There Any Restrictions On Cover?
- Deliberately damaging or neglecting your product;
- Electrical or mechanical breakdown for which the manufacturer, supplier or any other person may be held responsible under the terms of any guarantee or warranty;
- The replacement of or adjustment to consumable items including but not limited to discs, records, tapes, styli, cartridges, software, aerials or aerial sockets, air or water filters, light, plugs, fuses, batteries, disposable bags, belts, brushes or tools;
- Claims caused by routine servicing, inspection, maintenance or cleaning;
- Claims caused by a manufacturing defect or a product recall;
- Claims resulting from repairs carried out by a repairer not authorised by us;
- Claims resulting from wear and tear or the gradual deterioration of performance;
The cover is only provided for UK and compensation is given on the grounds that product was handled carefully and there was not any negligence on customer part.
Cover starts as soon you purchase the product and it end after manufacturers guarantee expires.
Payment for the cover to be made through Ace 24 account. You can cancel the policy within 30 days after that you will receive policy documents and any premium will be refunded if no claim is made.
– Excellent 68%
– Great 15%
– Average 5%
– Poor 3%
– Bad 10%
Reviews by TrustPilot
– Overall rating is with 5 stars
– 57 customer gave 5 out of 5
– 8 customer gave 4 out of 8
– 3 gave 3 out of 5
– No one gave 1 or 2
– This rating is based on 68 service ratings over the past year.
– Ratings by Feefo.
1.3/5 overall from 72 customers.
Rating by Review Centre.
Ace connects with its customers through social media websites like:
These platforms provide an insight to the customers about latest products and offers.
Lucky draws and prizes are announced through these platforms.
Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations
WEEE regulations are the new U.K. law and all European member states agreed to lessen the amount of WEEE that goes to waste in landfill sites.
WEEE waste material at landfill sites should be reduced because of the following reasons:
- Some WEEE can be reused or recycled. The amount of landfill space available in the UK is decreasing. If we can keep WEEE out of landfill sites it means there is more landfill space available for non-recyclable waste.
- WEEE can contain hazardous substances. When left in landfill sites the hazardous substances in WEEE can pollute soil and contaminate water supplies. This contamination can damage human health and the environment.
Ace considers it a social and environmental responsibility to reduce this waste as a company that distributes electric and electronic equipment.
They have helped by funding in the improvement of UK’s recycling network. And they take the WEEE disposal at their local Civic amenity site for free.
Under WEEE regulations all new battery and electrical goods should have a crossed bin symbol on them which indicates that they should be disposed off separately and not to bin with normal household waste.
The Battery Directive
As a responsible retailer Ace offer a used battery take back scheme. Used batteries cannot be posted but can be returned in person to their depots mentioned on website or for information regarding collection points nearer to your home, use the link below:
Modern Slavery Act
As a human right responsibility company feels itself obliged for not selling the products that has a doubt of using human resources that are under any kind slavery. Human trafficking is a concern of modern days and any doubt about using these kinds of resources are against company policy.