About Boden Catalogue
Boden is one of the trade names of J.P. Boden & Co. Limited, which is registered in Wales and England. It designs clothes that are bright and patterned. It likewise includes casual basics in its line of offerings. Its collections offer clothing for men, women, older children, teenagers, toddlers, new-borns, babies and pregnant women.
Founded in 1991 by Johnnie Boden, the company started off being a mail-order business. In April 1999, the company launched its UK website. As years passed, the website accounted for a third of the company’s total sales.
Its first physical shop was opened in Hanger Lane in 2004. The company announced plans for opening several physical stores in 2015. Presently, customers can see the latest offerings of Boden in person in any of its three physical shops.
Boden continues to sell clothing through their website and mail order. You can also shop for clothing through the latest Boden catalogue.
How to Make an Boden Order Online
Making an order on the Boden website is an easy process.
- Browse through the collections until you find a product you want to purchase.
- Specify the colour and size you want for the item.
- Add the item into your Shopping Bag through clicking on “Add to Bag”.
- Once you are done shopping around, click on the Shopping Bag icon found on the upper right corner of your screen. Another option is to click on the button that says “Go to checkout” found on every product page.
- At the checkout page, enter the catalogue code if you have one. If you do not have one, simply click on the “Checkout” button.
- Enter your log in information if you are already a Boden customer. If it is your first time to shop on their website, register your details.
- Once registered or logged in, proceed to Payment and provide your payment details.
- Click “Confirm order”. You will receive confirmation of your order and payment through the email you registered with the website.
How to View Product Colours
- Visit the page for the item you want
- Look at the selection grid for sizes and colours found on the right portion of the screen
- Rollover the colour names or coloured squares to change the colour of the image displayed
How to Choose Sizes
Size charts are available for you to know the measurements of all clothing products in the Boden website. There is a different size chart for men, women, babies and children. You will find a link to the size charts on each product page.
Jean Fit Guide for Women
Jeans from Boden are designed to suit and flatter every body type. You can find your perfect through using their Jean Fit Guide.
Cuts available are:
- Super skinny
- Slim straight
- Wide Leg
How to Pay Boden
The Boden website accepts payment through major debit and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Maestro). You can also use your PayPal account to pay for your order.
Please note that all debit and credit card payments are subject to card issuer validation and authorisation. Boden will not be held liable for delays or non-delivery in case the card issuer refuses payment authorisation.
How to Pay Boden Using PayPal
- Make sure you are logged in to your Boden account.
- Upon checkout, choose PayPal.
- You will be directed to the PayPal login screen to complete the order.
Boden Gift Vouchers
Boden introduces an easy gift idea: Boden Gift Vouchers. These gift vouchers are meant to bring wardrobe joy to recipients.
E-gift vouchers can be delivered to desired recipients for free – and this can be through email or post.
UK Delivery Options
Standard – Costs £3.95 but free for orders above £30.00. Items are delivered in 2 to 3 working days.
Royal Mail – Costs £5.00. Items are delivered in 1 to 2 working days.
Express – Costs £6.00 and requires signature. Items are delivered the next day if order is placed from Sunday to Friday before 7:00pm.
Express By Noon – Costs £8.00 and requires signature. Items are delivered the next day before 12:00pm if order is placed from Sunday to Friday before 7:00pm.
Click and Collect – Free to Boden shops and costs £3.50 if addressed to other Click and Collect locations. Items are available for pick up the next day if order is placed from Sunday to Friday before 7:00pm.
If you are not available at the time of delivery, the courier will leave a card to inform you how you can arrange a delivery day that is more convenient for you.
Boden Promotional Videos
How to Click and Collect
Customers in the UK have the option to “Click and Collect” upon checkout. Once you select this option, you will be guided through the process of choosing a convenient location where you can pick up your order. Depending on where you are, you can choose from picking up your order in Boden shops, major chain stores, local convenience stores or Leicester warehouses.
Once you receive a notification that your order is available for pick up, proceed to the location at your convenience. You will be asked to present your order number and proof of identification before your order will be released to you.
How to Return Your Order
- Provide the required information in the returns form.
- Enclose the returns form in the parcel, along with the item or items you are sending back. Use the original packaging.
- Securely attach the address label onto your parcel. Follow the steps that came with the label.
- Hold on to the receipt and tracking code. You will receive an email to confirm the processing of your return. It can take 14 days from the posting date before your return can be completely processed
How to Track Your Returned Parcel
Make sure you have your return receipt and tracking code. You will need the code to track your parcel through the website of the carrier.
How to Cancel Your Order
You will need to contact Boden right away if you wish to cancel your order. Please note that orders move fast through the Boden warehouse. This makes it imperative that you contact Boden immediately if you decide to cancel your order.
Boden will do its best to cancel your order but it cannot make guarantees. In case an order has already been processed before you have a chance to cancel it, you will have to wait for the delivery of the order and proceed with the Returns process.
Once Boden receives your request to cancel the order, the amount of the order will be reversed on your account. However, it can take up to 14 days before this will be reflected in your account. For cancelled orders that were returned to Boden, it is important that the items have the same condition as they had when they were delivered to you.
How to Request a Catalogue
If you wish to get your hands on a Boden catalogue, you simply need to provide the necessary information in their “Request a catalogue” form. Once you have submitted the completed form, the company will send you their latest catalogue in a few days.
Once you have previously requested a catalogue from Boden, you can expect to be sent a new one once it is available.
How to Sign Up for Boden Email
You can keep yourself updated of the latest news and offers from Boden through signing up for Boden email. You just need to supply your email address to receive the newsletter. The newsletter sign up box can be found at the bottom of each page on the Boden website.
Let Boden Inspire You
If you are experiencing a “wardrobe block”, Boden offers you fashion inspiration through its “Inspire Me” page. On this page, you will be able to view their latest edits so you can get those outfits flowing.
Clothing Clearance Sale from Boden
Boden offers up to 60% discount on clothing included in their clearance list. You can find these clothing pieces on their “Clearance” page. Here, you will be able to browse through clearance sales for women’s, men’s, girls’, boys’ and baby clothing.
The Boden Shops
You will be able to view and feel the latest Boden styles in one of their shops. They also have concessions where you can personally check their latest designs.
You can find a Boden shop in Westfield London, King’s Road and Hanger Lane. You can view their addres and operating hours on the Boden website.
If you find something on the Boden website and you wish to try it on in a Boden shop, please contact the Boden call centre. The item will be ordered for you and will be sent to a Boden shop nearest you in 3 working days. If you do not find it right, you can always have the item returned.
Pros and Cons
- Free delivery for orders above £30
- Free returns
- 365-day quality guarantees
- Secure payment
- Phone orders not available for overseas customers
- No option to add items to an order once it has been submitted
- Exchanges not available for orders paid through PayPal
You can also read more about what other people have to say about Boden at: