IN-SYNC Credit Services is part of the IN-SYNC group which consists of the IN-SYNC Tax LLP and IN-SYNC Outsourcing Ltd. They offer short term loans and credit solutions to the employed and self-employed individuals.
They are regulated and authorised by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and grant an assortment of financial support services to these employed and self-employed contractor market.
The financial administrations offer range from same day instalment administrations to verified secured and unsecured loan for the independently employed or temporary worker, verified against any known future VAT rebate or Tax the client might be qualified for.
IN-SYNC ltd are a short term lender that provide with loans that range from £150 all the way up to £1,000 over periods of up to 12 months. Their Installments can be weekly or monthly, and you will be offered a loan after they check your creditworthiness and consider your affordability and you will be funded with a loan.
There is no upfront registration or set up fees; you are required to pay you daily interest previously agreed upon. However, missing a payment may result in fines being imposed £15 or more depending on your circumstances.
- Vehicle Finance
They have a great easy repayment plan for self-employed individuals who would like to own their own van but cannot afford to pay in full. A quick and simple solution for the need of the self-employed person.
This is specifically designed from the ground up for self-employed people to feel at ease with their business while owning a vehicle that can be put to use for the improvement of that venture “The VAN PLAN” uses your self-employed tax to help you in receiving the lowest possible monthly payment plan possible.
IN-SYNC, Ltd has partnered with trustworthy and highly respected dealers across the UK so you can expect to get the best service possible when it comes to taking home your very own VAN.
- CIS Tax Advances
If you are registered on the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) and are part of their tax advance IN-SYNC will help you receive next year’s tax rebate early with an advance.
This will sort out your taxation problems with the help of their group company IN-SYNC Tax. This will solve all your problems from filling the tax refund to advancing your tax refund early.
This lets you get a hold of your money that you are most definitely entitled to and allows you to manage it in the most profitable and efficient way possible.
They provide you with year-round tax consultancy from planning your tax refund to advice on how you can achieve the best resolution to using to resources in an effective way.
They have on call tax experts available to aid you in getting out of the jam and hard-working individuals that will support you to claim back every penny you deserve, and on top of that, it will assist you to make your business easy to run.
- VAT Rebate Advance
This advance uses the Flat Rate Scheme (FRS) introduced by the HMRC in 2002 and designed for the small business owner to reclaim the VAT without going through the painful process of working out the VAT for each purchase and then reclaiming the VAT.
This way small operative businesses can charge the normal 20% VAT and simply pay a percentage to the HMRC. This also aids the self-employed operatives who fall below the mandatory VAT registration threshold gain a profit and provide additional income for them allowing them to reclaim VAT based on their personal turnover for the year and their specific profession.
IN-SYNC credit services together with their group partner IN-SYNC Tax will administer a completely overseen and managed service with no additional set up fees.
They have managed to secure VAT rebates for the self-employed of up to £2500 and have also recovered the VAT rebates dated back to up to 4 years which amount to more than £10,000.
IN-SYNC asses your application and your history and then estimate a rebate which can be expected. They will then pay you with the amount in advance and then work towards recovering the money from HMRC once the money is released.
- Personal Loan
IN-SYNC is a trustable and straight forward lender that will provide you with the necessary money you need for whatever personal venture you wish to part-take in. They make the process of taking out a loan as painless as possible to improve your experience with IN-SYNC.
They have highly flexible plans which mean that you pay back the money on very affordable terms. Whether you are looking to renovate your home or buying your dream car or even just looking to manage your money just right taking out a personal loan from IN-SYNC will be the perfect option for you.
They have a limit on the amount of money they will let you borrow anywhere from £1000 to around £7500 over a period of up to 3 years depending on your circumstances. This can aid you with maybe an urgent need that has erupted in your life or maybe just to fulfil a lifelong dream.
They have comparable rates to most lenders in the market making them with the most competitive APR. They also offer same day payments as well as personalised quotes which will have no effect on your credit score making the decision to take out a loan as easy for you as they possibly can.
How To Apply
Taking out the loan is a somewhat contactless extremely easy online process. All you need to do is go to their websites where you are overwhelmed with a variety of options to choose from other than the loan.
But if a personal loan is all you need, then they have an easy to understand application process that you can go through online and of at any stance you are stuck their phone operators are only a phone call away to help you get on track to completion of your application.
Their website also includes a loan calculator which enables you to estimate the amount of loan you can expect to attain and the interest rate that they will probably charge based on your circumstances. This is completely free and will not have any negative effect on your credit report.
The quick 3 step process first asks you to select the amount and duration of that loan according to your desires and will generate an interest rate and APR suited for you.
Next, you have to fill out your personal details requiring your addresses both present and past and also personal details such as your employment, your income etc. The third step is the easiest it’s just submitting the application with your details and credit report to be assessed, and a loan offer will be made to you.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to apply for a loan. This ensures that you are a legally consenting adult.
- You need to be a resident of the UK as this will help to determine your eligibility and also assess your credit history. Outside the UK the laws change and they might not be able to offer you a loan, or it may be difficult due to legal reasons.
- You need to have an existing UK bank account and debit card associated with that bank. This aids you in getting the payment directly and also lets them track your income and your spending and help them easily assess your eligibility for a loan offer.
- You need to have a regular monthly income whether that is through employment or self-employment to make sure you can make monthly payments and be able to repay the loan.
- You need to have a good credit history which will make your chances of getting a better interest rate and obviously the lower, the better.
- They have an extremely easy to maneuver website and a very easy online application process this lets you in on all of the information sitting at home. It is highly convenient for self-employed individuals.
- Their website consists of convenient and helpful little tools such as the loan checker which will give you a quote on your loan or the mileage tracker for your tax rebates.
- They have many guides and videos that help you understand if you are confused about your decision or have no idea how a certain system works.
- They have a personal blog which also assists with hints and little tips and tricks to guide you through the process and clear any doubts that you might have. This also lets you use your money in the best way possible by also providing you with the necessary advice you need to help your business strive.
- A tab of all the latest news is also available to you to keep you I formed and updated on the news regarding the market and latest trends which is essential for a business owner to grow their small business.
- They do strict credit checks on you and do not accept any CCJ’s which basically runs you under the risk of rejection if your credit report is not close to perfect.
- Rejection will lead to a bad effect on any future loans you wish to apply for and might put any of such application at risk of rejection.
- Their representative APR is although comparable to a lot of other lenders in the market is still pretty high and can go up to 581.41%.
- Missing payments may lead to fines being imposed, and there is no predictability as to what the amount of fine or the increase of interest rate may be on the existing balance.
- While they are very vocal about one of the sites which have given them a highly appreciated review, there are not as many others available.
What is the VAN PLAN?
The van plan is basically a specifically designed car loan that provides self-employed individuals with the necessary vehicle they need to run their business making it easier for them to transport equipment or sell according to their profession.
This allows them to make monthly payments set specifically for them for the car that they chose for themselves. IN-SYNC has partnered with van monster which is a highly reputable van dealership which will provide IN-SYNC customers with the vans they can afford in cohorts with IN-SYNC.
What types of loans am I eligible for?
IN-SYNC provides unsecured personal loans that depend on your employment and income circumstances. You are first credit checked and then an offer is made considering what you can afford. The repayment plan is designed to be flexible so you can personalise your monthly instalment accordingly.
This allows you to choose the amount you want to take out and also the duration of the loan. All you need is to check all the points under the eligibility criteria section, and you can be sure you are eligible to be approved for a loan.
How long does the application process for a loan take?
You can apply online which will take you about 5 minutes to fill out and complete. The approval process can take up to 24 hours. This means that you will get a decision before this time.
If you do get accepted for the loan and they make an offer which you accept you can get same day payouts. Although if the decision comes out that your application has been referred, then they are making additional checks on your application and looking for something to offer you which may be up to their mark. They will contact you and let you know if they need any further information.