iCashAdvance provides a short-term loan market search of more than 40 lenders in minutes. They aim to make sure that their customers not only receive the most suitable product depending on their financial circumstances, but that they are also given a choice.
They are a licensed credit brokerage business authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. iCashAdvance effects introductions between lenders and borrowers as well as other brokers for the purposes of entering into loan agreements. The operator of the website is not an agent or representative of consumers or any lender. It also does not endorse the services offered by specific lenders.
They work with lenders who specialise in helping customers who have a bad credit history, and as such, they claim to be committed to helping where others may not while making a loan accessible.
While every application processed through iCashAdvance is checked for suitability of repayment to give the lenders comfort, this also provides the customers with peace of mind knowing that they are applying for a loan through iCashAdvance, meaning the lender panel that is used adhere to the laws of responsible lending.
They work only with lenders who are legitimate and trustworthy. This means that you will not be given an unrealistic loan option, and will be subject to you finalising the loan agreement with the lender. Have the comfort and time to determine whether the option presented to you is the right one!
To be eligible to avail the services offered by iCashAdvance, you must:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 70
- Be a resident of the United Kingdom
- Have a current account and debit card with a UK bank
- Have a monthly net income of more than £700
What Will I Need To Apply?
Unlike other firms, iCashAdvance do not ask for your entire life history when completing a loan application. To assess your suitability for the loan product that you are applying for, they will need few information. You would not be asked to provide paperwork, talk to them on the phone, or have a face to face meeting. All they need to know is:
- Your basic information. They need to know your name, address, age, and telephone number.
- Your employment details – how long you have been working and your monthly earnings.
- Your transfer details to allow your loan funds to be transferred directly to your account.
How to Apply
- Consider the loan offer – When they have found a loan offer that is suitable for you, you will be redirected to the website of the lender. At this stage, you end a working relationship with iCashAdvance, and because of the data protection laws, they are not privy to any further details regarding your loan from here.
You must take enough time to read and understand the terms of lending of the lender, including any late payment charges that may be in place.
- Finalise the loan offer – If you are satisfied with the APR offered and all the terms and charges associated with your loan, you can click finalise on the website of the lender and wait for your funds.
The loan application process is simple, and by applying via iCashAdvance, you are not compelled to accept the final offer
Why choose iCashAdvance?
- No hidden charges – iCashAdvance provides transparent and fair access to loans with no surprises plus, their service is 100 percent free of charge.
- Simple application process – With one simple application, you can be matched with a loan quote in just a matter of seconds. They work with reputable lenders to give you the best opportunity of getting the loan you deserve.
- Safety and security – iCashAdvance is led by a team that has a huge amount of experience in credit broking. They believe that people should be able to have access to loans that are affordable despite their circumstances.
Renewal and Extension Policies
iCashAdvance.co.uk do not recommend renewing your agreement as it is only intended for one-off emergencies. If you feel that you have budgeted your finances sufficiently to apply for an extension, contact your provider as soon as possible as this may incur additional charges. You can check the charges with your lender.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is iCashAdvance a direct lender?
Answer: No, they are a credit broker that use state of the art systems and software to not only match a customer to a suitable lender, but also to make sure that a product is the right solution for the applicant.
- Wouldn’t it be better if I speak directly to a lender?
Answer: iCashAdvance has access to more than 40 providers. Their system allows them to make sure that you will get the right deal in no more than 2 minutes. Once you provide your details at iCashAdvance.co.uk, they will do the hard work for you, and you will be under no obligation to accept their presented proposal. Since they will not charge you for their service, you really won’t have anything to lose.
- What is Auto Decisioning?
Answer: Auto Decisioning enables lenders to decide regarding your loan application without the need for human interaction.
- Who do I contact if I have a problem with my loan?
Answer: Once you have accepted a proposal from one of their partner-lenders and are redirected, you will no longer deal with iCashAdvance. For any problems that are directly related to your loan, contact your lender.
- Do they charge fees for their services?
Answer: They do not charge borrowers fees for the use of the brokerage services, but they receive a commission from lenders or other brokers where borrowers enter into a consumer credit agreement after an introduction through their website. As a broker, they process the information you provide them and pass this onto their trusted third-party lenders and brokers to help you apply for a loan.
They receive a small fee from their partner-lenders upon referral and they may charge a small fee upon successful verification of your application with them. This does not increase the cost of your loan, and the cost is never transferred to you.
However, in situations where you are applying for a payday loan but is rejected by their extensive panel of lenders, they may redirect you to a fee charging loan broking website. The purpose of this fee is to cover the extra costs of looking for an alternative solution. Remember that you are under no obligation to finalise your application, so check the terms very carefully.
- Why is the actual offer lower than the amount I have applied for?
Answer: The actual loan offer that will be given to you may be lower than what you applied for. This is because every loan application is analysed and dependent on personal affordability. The lenders will also consider the loan period, income, and outgoings, which may result in the requested amount being declined, in which case a lower amount will be offered.
- When will I receive the funds?
Answer: Depending on the lender and after your loan is approved, the funds may be cleared and credited in your account within the hour if you applied before 3pm, Monday to Friday. If you have applied after 3pm, the amount will likely be debited the next working day. The transfer times may vary for every transaction.
- Will I be guaranteed to receive a loan offer?
Answer: iCashAdvance.co.uk works with more than 40 lenders. It has no exclusive partnership with any particular lender so you are not guaranteed to obtain a loan offer.
They cannot guarantee that they will find you a lending option as every lender has their own lending criteria which is usually based on the financial circumstances of an individual. When they are not able to find a lending option, they may present you with a similar offer that that may help you, such as debt help or credit report subscriptions which may have monthly charges. Remember to check the terms of the offer they will present to you before committing.
- Do they make sales calls?
Answer: No. You must note that iCashAdvance.co.uk is a credit broker licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority. They are not a lender and any communication that claims to have a loan approved by iCashAdvance.co.uk is a scam.