Mr Lender is a UK based short term lender that provides individuals with simple and flexible loans that can be personalised and tailored specifically to fit the need for every person. They are based in London to provide a quick solution to your financial needs and urgencies.
Mr Lender has friendly and supportive customer services which will guide you and applying becomes a much hassle free task. The short-term loans they have to offer range up to from 3 months to 6 months, and any UK resident can apply to take out a loan of up to £1,000.
The loans that are provided come with clear terms that you agree upon prior to your payment.
They are very proud and direct their focus on good customer services and support which does allow the average borrower to have less doubts and confusion about their borrowing and you can rest assured that you can and will make an informed decision once you do agree to take out the loan.
There are additional reviews linked on their website that show how satisfied and happy their clients are and Mr Lenders customer services are highly appreciated. They also have a variety of loans they offer so you can choose what suits you best. This puts you in control, and you can pick what you need based on your circumstances.
- Payday Loans
Mr Lender offers payday loans which range from £200 to £1000, and you can pay them by your choice of monthly instalments from 3-6 months. These loans are usually designed for you to take out a certain, not so large, amount of money and you are required to repay the loan on your next payday with interest previously agreed upon.
This allows you to take care of urgencies that may occur during the month that your average budget will not be able to satisfy such as a car repair or a medical bill so the borrower typically takes out a loan to take care of those bills and will usually decide on paying off the loan by the next payday.
These type of loan applicants mostly get quick decisions after they have gone through you affordability checks and credit checks the money can be transferred to their account within the hour.
Mr Lender is a direct lender and offers a representative APR of 1239.2%, but your rate may depend on your circumstances and credit checks.
- Short Term Loans
A short-term loan offers you to take out an amount of money that is larger than the typical payday loan. The repayment procedure of these loans usually involves monthly payment plans over a short period of time.
Mr lender allows you to spread the cost of your loan over these monthly instalments so you can have more flexibility in selecting your repayment terms.
They also let you pay the amount in full at any time during you borrowing period this means you are charged with daily interest and you can save money by simply paying it in full when you have the funds.
These funds may assist you in paying for the dental bill or immediate car repair that you did not anticipate before. The interest on this loan is charged daily so you may be offered different rates based on your repayment and circumstances.
Obviously, this means the more time you take to repay, the greater will be the interest and the less time you spread your loan across the lesser will be the interest.
The instalments also decrease with each repayment so they can be more affordable and will not cause you the stress of having to pay it in a lump sum but at any stage, if you do decide to pay the pending amount in full Mr Lender allows you to do that without any extra charges or fees.
- Instalment Loans
Mr Lender also offers instalment loans that are specifically designed to let you borrow anywhere from £200 up to £1000.
This loan can be spread across over a short period of up to 6 months with monthly instalments that you will have agreed upon prior to receiving your loan, or you can get, and these monthly payments are also required on a scheduled date which will be previously decided upon.
The monthly instalment decreases as you pay your instalments this basically means the interest is charged on the remaining capital and with each repayment the capital decreases within turn decrease your overall instalment.
The loans allow you divide your income and easily pay off the loan without any stress of paying it in full or for not a long enough time or very large amounts of instalments they will charge you with a representative APR of 1236.2% which is subject to variation according to your circumstances and creditworthiness.
If you Borrow £400 for 6 months and choose to repay with 6 payments your total payments will come out to:
- Payment 1: £162.66
- Payment 2: £146.46
- Payment 3: £130.57
- Payment 4: £114.67
- Payment 5: £98.47
- Payment 6: £82.57
The Rate of interest being charged is 0.80% per day on your outstanding capital. The total repayable amount is £735.40 (based on 30 day periods), and an Interest rate of 292% per annum (fixed) is charged with a Representative 1,239.2% APR.
How To Apply
The whole application process is quick and simple and allows you to complete your application in just about 15 minutes effectively. You can also use the loan calculator to calculate whatever amount you need to borrow which will, in turn,
Show you the amount that you will need to pay back with interest included in your monthly instalments.
Once you have checked what your repayment instalment and interest will be, you can click apply now to go to the online application process. The application you will need to fill out consists of your personal details which will require your phone number, your address, any previous addresses etc.
The affordability tab requires you to tell them, your monthly income and how much you can afford to pay a repayment in a month comfortably. You will also need to fill out the employment details that require your work address, phone number, employers name, industry etc.
Lastly, you will need to give them your bank details. This allows them to check for your monthly income and check your creditworthiness. The decision for your application will mainly be based on these.
- You need to be 18 years of age or more to be able to qualify to get a loan. This step is important because they want you to be a legally consenting adult to help them with the process and it also provides them with security against lawsuits.
- You need to have a UK based bank account. This allows them to transfer the money to you and also debit the payment that they need by the due date each month. This is very important as any income you may have will also not be available to them to do a credit check.
- You must to have a valid UK debit card. This is helpful for the consumer as well because this will allow them to withdraw the money when needed directly without having to wait through the entire cheque clearance process. It also provides them with a guarantee of your home address and employment.
- You should not be subject to bankruptcy or to a current individual voluntary arrangement. Mr Lender does not loan money to anyone who has CCJ’s within the past 3 years or IVA’s.
- They also require you to have a regular income so they know for sure you will be able to pay the monthly instalment in due time.
- You will be required to meet the minimum monthly income threshold of £600 to be eligible to apply for the loan. This will ensure your affordability to pay off the loan comfortably.
- You need to be a resident of UK, so payments track down is easy and will help in any checks they would like to make on you.
Mr Lender has excellent customer support, and you can call them or email them to clear any doubts or confusion you may have. You can also ask them any further information you need to make a decision.
Office timings are 8 am to 6:30 pm Monday to Friday and 8 am to 3:30 pm on Saturdays and Sundays. During this time any staff will be available for you to clear any queries and concerns you may have at. 0208-532-1969.
You are also subject to thorough credit checks upon which your final application decision will be based, and you will receive an offer accordingly to that.
Mr Lender is a trading name of PDL Finance Limited, Company Number 06738633. Their Registered Office can be found at 30 City Road, London, EC1Y 2AB, UK.
PDL Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 673310. You can confirm their registration on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website www.fca.org.uk or by contacting the Financial Conduct Authority on 0800 111 6768. Data Protection ICO number Z1575177.
- You can use the very helpful tool that they have on their website known as the loan checked which gives you an estimated quote based on your circumstances within seconds.
- They offer a large variety of flexible loans that can be repaid easily without any extra charges or fees.
- To apply for a loan, there are no upfront charges or any registration fees that are asked you are asked. All you need to do is simply apply online and get a decision instantly.
- The application process is not complicated or confusing with over the additional top documents. It’s extremely simple and merely requires everyday information that can easily be filled out by an average individual. No finance degree required.
- Friendly customer support is very helpful if you get stuck anywhere in the application process. They guide you through all the steps and clear any queries you may have.
- The interest rates they have to offer even though compared to the rest of the financial market are high. The representative APR can be as high as 1239.2% even more.
- They carry out a very strict credit check on the borrower and will not lend to you if you have even a slightly bad credit score. They will not lend to anyone who has CCJ’s within the past 3 years.
- Missing a payment can result in the interest rate increases which will make tracking the instalments very difficult and can cause serious money problems for the borrower as repayment of the loan will get even more difficult.
- Rejection of an application may have a bad effect on the credit report of the applicant which may put any further loans you may want to apply for in serious risk of rejection.
How much money can I borrow?
You are eligible to apply for a loan anywhere from £200 to £1000. This amount depends on your discretion and also the creditworthiness. First-time borrowers can only get a maximum of £500 worth of loan.
When you have paid back this loan and earned some credit score, then you will be eligible to avail up to £1000 loan.
How long will it take for the money to be debited to me?
The amount of your loan will be debited to you within an hour after the approval of your application and your acceptance of their offer. The money is then transferred to your bank account, details of which you had mentioned in your application form.
Will I need to mail them any additional documents?
The application process at Mr Lender is hassle free and painless. Most of their lending processes do not require any paper documents to be faxed or mailed. Although in very rare cases where the information on the online application is outdated or not clear they will contact you to mail them the required documents.
Can I pay back the loan early?
You are allowed to pay whatever outstanding capital you may have plus the interest at any time during your lending period without any extra charges or fees.