Founded in London in 2000, ASOS is an online retailer of clothing and cosmetic products. Its more than 850 brands are primarily targeted at young adults. It also offers its own array of fashion pieces and accessories.
Headquartered in Camden Town, ASOS ships to more than 100 countries worldwide. It also has offices in the United States and other parts of Europe.
ASOS understands the uniqueness of its audience. This is why it offers its multitude of products in at least 30 different sizes. The company is committed to offering fashion in all sizes without a difference in price.
ASOS Discount Codes
There are numerous offers available as ASOS catalogue, the most popular being 10% off your first order. But be sure to check the website regularly as they run multiple offers throughout the year, such as 70% off selected items and end of season deals.
ASOS Student Discounts
If you are a registered student you can get an extra 10% off all purchases with the ASOS student discount. This means that students can enjoy considerable savings on almost everything, and with next day delivery, ensure they can get their new clothes in time at a discount.
ASOS Promotional Video
How to Place an Order at ASOS
- Place an item you intend to purchase in your bag through clicking “ADD TO BAG”.
- Once you are done looking around and adding items into your bag, hit the bag icon found on the upper right corner of your screen to review your selections and to pay for them.
- Click “CHECKOUT” once you are happy with the items in your bag.
- Log in to your account. New users can register for an account at this point.
- Review the items in your order and confirm that these are the items you indeed want to purchase.
- Apply promo codes or student discounts if you have any.
- Confirm your address for the delivery and select a method for delivery.
- Confirm the method of payment you want to use.
- Click on “PLACE ORDER”
You will be sent an email to confirm the order you have placed. You will receive this at the email address you are using for your ASOS account. Make sure you have marked ASOS as a safe sender in your email. Otherwise, make sure to check your mailbox for junk mail. It is possible that the email from ASOS will be routed there.
How to Pay for your ASOS Order
- Log in to your ASOS account and go to Payment methods.
- Add your card information.
- Save you card information into your account.
- You can now select any of the payment methods you have saved to pay for the items you wish to buy.
If you prefer not saving any card information into your account, you can manually enter your card information once you are at the order payment stage. You will be asked to enter your card information manually if you do not have any saved payment details in your account once you click on “Pay Now”.
ASOS is very serious about security. Thus, you can be sure that your payment details will be kept safe and secure. The company is likewise very serious about fraud. This is why all card payments are subjected to validation and authorisation.
How to Use an ASOS Gift Voucher to Pay for your Order
- Type in the 16-digit Gift Card/Voucher code to add it to your account. Please note that once added to your account, the gift voucher becomes non-transferrable.
- Click “Redeem Voucher” upon checkout. You might be required to type in the 16-digit code again to complete your order.
- You will be asked to type in your card details once you are in the final billing stage. If your gift voucher covers the entirety of your order cost, your card will not be used. If you are order cost exceeds the value of your gift voucher, you will pay the remainder of the cost using your card.
If your purchase does not use up the total balance in your gift voucher, you will have credit remaining in your account. You can use this balance on future purchases before the credit expires.
How to Use an ASOS Promo Code
- Make sure you have typed in the promo code accurately. Enter the promo code exactly the way you received it – without spaces of any kind.
- Click on the “APPLY CODE” button to add the promo code into your order.
- Make sure you add the promo code before you complete your order because promo codes cannot be applied once you have completed your order.
Please note that only one promo code can be used on your order. You cannot use a promo code for gift vouchers, nor can you use it for delivery charges.
Make sure you review the terms and conditions for each promo code you have. As promo codes vary, so does their terms and conditions.
How to Track your ASOS Order
You can track your order through clicking on the tracking link included in the shipping confirmation email that was sent to you. Through clicking on this link, you will be able to take a look at updates on where your order is.
Order tracking is not available on all Standard Delivery services. Make sure you check the shipping confirmation email to see if a tracking link is included. However, order tracking is available on all Express Delivery orders.
How to Return Your ASOS Order through Post
- Return your order through post. Make sure you mark your parcel for return as “Returned Goods” to keep you from being charged with duty fees.
- Include your accomplished returns note with your parcel. Make sure you include the order number and the items you want to return for refund.
- Ask for postage proof.
- You will be sent an email to confirm that the returned items were received in their original condition. You will be able to see the refund on the payment method you used for the order within 24 hours.
Orders returned within 28 days from receipt of delivery will be refunded in full through the payment method used for the order. Orders returned 29 to 45 days from receipt of delivery will be refunded using a gift voucher.
How to Reach the ASOS Customer Care Team
The ASOS Customer Care team is available 24/7. The team is trained to resolve your queries. Customer enquiries are primarily handled through email and social media. You can also reach a customer care representative through Live Chat.
ASOS Delivery Options
Standard Delivery – Costs £3.00 but free of charge if you spend more than £30.00 on your order. Order is delivered Monday to Sunday.
Next Day Delivery – Costs £5.95. Order is delivered Monday to Sunday, between 7:00am and 10:00pm. Order must be placed before midnight from Monday to Friday or before 7:00pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Precise Delivery – Costs £5.95. Order is delivered Monday to Sunday in UK Mainland, Monday to Saturday in Ireland, and Tuesday to Friday in the Channel Islands. This option allows you to choose a delivery 10 days in advance. You will be sent an email that will include instructions on selecting a 1-hour slot for delivery through DPD.
ASOS Instant – This same-day delivery option will cost you £9.95.
Next-Day Delivery (Northern Ireland) – Costs £5.95. Order is delivered Monday to Saturday. If you place your order before 9:00pm from Monday to Friday, your order will be delivered the next day. If you place your order before midnight on Saturday, your order will delivered the following Monday.
Evening Next Day Delivery – Costs £7.95. Order is delivered between 6:00pm and 10:00pm the next day.
Next-Day Delivery (Channel Islands and Isle of Wight) – Costs £5.95. Order is delivered Monday to Friday. Order must be placed before 8:00pm from Monday to Thursday to receive your parcel the next day. Orders placed before 8:00pm on Fridays will be delivered the following Monday.
Click and Collect – Standard – Costs £3.00 but free of charge if you spend more than £30.00 on your order. Order is delivered Monday to Saturday.
Click and Collect – Next Day – Costs £5.95. Order is delivered Monday to Saturday. To have your parcel delivered the next day, you must place your order before 7:00pm from Sunday to Friday.
ASOS Premier Delivery – Costs £14.99 annually. This option allows you to have access to unlimited Standard Delivery, Next-Day Delivery and Precise Delivery free of charge for the entire year. No minimum value on orders required.
Other Options for ASOS Order Returns
Aside from post, you can return your order through any of the following options:
- toyou at ASDA
- Hermes store
- Hermes Collection
- Collect Plus
- Royal Mail
- InPost 24/7 Lockers
You can download a returns note at the ASOS website if you need a new one.
If you find a fault in the items you have ordered, make sure you contact the ASOS Customer Care Team right away. You will need to provide the Customer Care representative with the order number, name of the faulty item and its item number. You will also be asked to describe the fault.
In the event you receive an item that is not what you have ordered, make sure you return it to ASOS right away. You will then be refunded once the company receives it in its warehouse.
Make sure you complete the returns form found at the back of the delivery. Make sure you indicate that you received the wrong item. Include this form in the parcel for return.
You can find information on returns options at the ASOS website. If you choose to return an item in a manner other than what is listed, you will be responsible for paying the cost of return.
Missing Items in Your ASOS Order
It is possible that ASOS may have sent the items in your order in separate parcels. Check your email to review if the items in your order will arrive separately. If you are expecting separate parcels, each will arrive with different delivery notes. Make sure to check the delivery notes so you do not miss anything.
If the item remains missing, make sure to contact the ASOS Customer Care team. You will be asked to provide the order number, as well as details on the missing item (item name and item number).
ASOS Pros and Cons
- Easy delivery worldwide
- New items added weekly
- Free standard delivery for orders that exceed £00
- Free returns
- Offers student discount
- Customer service in 11 languages
- Orders cannot be cancelled if paid using iDeal
- Payment using Google Pay, Apple Pay and Klarna only available in selected countries
- Only one promo code can be applied to your order
- Item exchange not available
- No call centre to handle customer enquiries
Frequently Asked Questions
Get a FREE CREDIT CHECK before you apply
Get a FREE CREDIT CHECK before you apply. Simply click the link at the top of the page to take you to the free credit checker. Get accepted today.
How do I Request An ASOS Catalogue?
To request an ASOS catalogue simply click here to be redirected to their site. Scroll to the footer and select ‘request catalogue’.
Where Can I Find ASOS Catalogue Discount Codes?
You can find the latest promo codes for ASOS catalogue on our site here. Simply scroll down and find the offer that suits you then click and you will be redirected to the site.
How Can I Apply For A Credit Line With ASOS Catalogue?
You can apply for a credit line with ASOS which will allow you to buy now and pay later on most products, thus spreading the cost of repayments over a longer period.
How Do I Contact ASOS Catalogue?
You can contact ASOS Catalogue directly on Telephone: 0207 756 1000 or via the secure online contact form.
Can ASOS Catalogue provide home delivery?
Yes, this is possible, and the rates will depend on the size of the items. Every order will carry a delivery charge that will be £4.99 for small items and £19.99 for those that include bigger items.
ASOS reviews can also be found at: