Established in 1962, Studio is a reputable and established multi-channel business, which has been in business for over five decades. It had a humble beginning during which it specialized in provisioning predominantly paper products sold via a mail order catalogue.
Studio Catalogue Discount Codes
Please see the website here for the most up to date offers: Studio Website
Studio Catalogue Products
It now significantly offers a wide range of products. Its website, leaflets, and its online catalogues currently include an extensive selection of electrical goods, garden & outdoor, household, confectionery, toys, jewellery, books, Christmas decorations, gadgets, innovative gifts, as well as cards and wrap.
Other areas of expertise of Studio include the provisioning of hundreds of exclusive products which can be personalized without any extra charge.
Studio also offers footwear and clothing at discounted prices that include reputed brands such as Armani, Superdry, Vans Diesel, DKNY, Firetrap, Voi, Bench, Cross Hatch, AX Paris, UGG, Converse, Regatta, Lipsy, Skechers, Timberland, K Swiss, Nike, and Adidas to name a few.
They have also developed a specific range of branded clothing as well. You will be surprised to note that these items offer you fantastic value for money. You can get high street fashion at a fraction of the price.
How to Sign Up For A Studio Account / Login To Your Account
- Go to the Studio website
- Just start shopping, then at checkout apply for an account / cash (Existing customers, Click Your Account)
- Under New Customers, click open an account
- Fill-up the required information.
How To Place An Order At Studio Online
Placing an ordering on their website is easy. You can either:
- Browse by using the product categories located at the top of the page
- Type what you are looking for in the search box
- If you already know the item reference, you can use the Quick Shop option to add items directly into your shopping basket.
How To Pay For Your Orders
At Studio, they offer a variety of ways to pay and you can simply choose the method that works best for you.
When placing your first order, they do not take any payment, instead, you will be prompted at the checkout to open an account. Note that you will need to have a Studio account to enable you to shop on their range of products. It is up to you to decide which type of account will work best for you.
You can choose to open a Studio Pay Credit Account which will give you the flexibility to either wait for your statement and pay for it in full by the due date without incurring any additional interest charges or spread the cost of your order by paying a minimum amount each month until your balance is cleared.
They will send you a statement every month to notify you regarding your balance and when you need to pay. Representative 39.9% APR Variable.
Studio Christmas Catalogue
Christmas continues to be one of the most important time of their business as a large proportion of the demands of customers are being observed during the second half of the year. The demand for the huge range of Christmas-related stuff is relatively high during this period.
It has developed their product offerings quite a lot over the past few years and have considerably expanded it to offer an ever-increasing range of items throughout the entire year.
And best of all, many of Studio’s lines can be personalised free of charge, creating truly unique gifts for birthdays, weddings, Christmas, and other special occasions.
The Studio website has rapidly grown over the past couple of years. It now offers more than 40,000 items. This is much more as compared to what was offered in their paper publications before. Their website is now fully optimized for tablets and mobile devices which permits customers to shop on the go anywhere, anytime.
Studio offers a wide range of flexible payment options which now include a shop now, pay later scheme for Studio Pay Credit Account holders. Representative 39.9% APR Variable.
- WEBSITE – This is considered as the easiest way to make a payment as you just need to log into My Account, choose Make a card payment and complete your payment details using you credit or debit card. You must note that it may take up to 48 hours for your payment to show in your Studio account.
- PHONE – You can call their Payment line on 0371 200 0378 to make a secure card payment. The service is available 24/7. You must remember to have your account details and card details on hand.
Allow a maximum of 48 hours for your payment to show on your Studio account.
- CHEQUE OR POSTAL ORDER – With every statement that they send, they attach a Bank Giro Slip. If you opt for this payment option, you must complete your Giro Slip and send it with a cheque or postal order to Studio, Preston, PR0 2BP. You must write your Studio account number and your name and address on the reverse of all cheques/ postal orders.
You must take note that they do not accept cash in the post and they say that they are not held responsible for payments lost in the post. For this payment method, you should allow up to 7 days for your payment to be reflected on your Studio account.
- BANK GIRO – With the Bank Giro Slip that they attach to each statement, you can choose to pay over the counter in a bank branch using your bank giro slip. You must make sure that your Studio account number is quoted on the slip. The cashier will stamp both parts A and B of the Giro and you are given part B as proof of your payment.
Some banks may charge fees if you pay anywhere except a branch of your own bank or Barclays. It can take up to 5 days for your payment to reflect on your Studio account.
- DIRECT DEBIT – Setting up a Direct Debit ensures that your minimum payment is always paid on time. You can call 0371 200 0378 so they can send a mandate for you to complete.
- PAY ON RECEIPT – You could choose to open a pay on receipt account and they will still send your goods on approval and ask for the goods to be paid for in full when you receive them.
IMPORTANT NOTE: They currently do not support making payments by standing order or by internet banking. They also do not accept payments made via PayPal.
As part of their security checks, they will conduct a credit search to confirm your identity. No other lenders will be able to check this search.
How To Return Items to Studio Catalogue
If ever you find an item that is not quite right for you, or is no longer required, you can follow these instructions for each parcel.
Step 1 : Can your item be returned?
Studio is not able to accept returns of items that are outside of the return timeframe and/or if the type of item is not returnable. You must check if:
- Your item was delivered within the last 14 days.
- Your item is not exempt from their returns policy.
Step 2. Is your item ready to be returned?
You will need to prepare your package so that it is ready to be sent back to them. You must check if:
- You’ve completed your Goods Return Form and enclose it within the parcel.
- Your parcel is addressed to their returns department by using the sticky returns label located on your invoice.
Which Types Of Items Can Be Returned?
If the items are in new condition, most items can be returned. There are a few exceptions that you must be aware of:
- Personalised items: Some of the items sold by Studio can be personalised. Unless items are faulty or damaged, Studio will not accept them to be returned as they have been made especially for your individual needs.
- Exception items: Some of the items sold by Studio require activation, have personal hygiene considerations, or have breakable seals. This includes software, fragrances, and pre-recorded material where the seal has been broken and mobile phones that have been activated.
- For reasons of hygiene and health, unwrapped mattresses, earrings for pierced ears, swimwear, lingerie, and body bars are also excluded.
Unless these kinds of items are faulty or damaged, Studio will not accept them to be returned.
How To Register For The Studio Online Service
To use their online service, you must have an Account Number which will be supplied once you have received your first order.
To register your account, you must have the following details with you:
- Your Account number. (This is found on any statement, invoice or letter received from them).
- Date of Birth
- Email address
Studio Catalogue Delivery
With Studio’s standard delivery service (excluding large white goods and personalised goods), you should receive your order within a period of 3 to 7 days from the date you place your order. You should allow 5 to 10 days for the delivery of goods.
Note that some products will take longer than 7 days to be delivered, these instances are highlighted next to the relevant goods on the catalogue page or the goods details page on their website. This is subject to stock availability.
The orders will be delivered to the address of the account holder (including a safe place or a neighbour) unless you provide an alternative delivery address.
If you would like your goods to be sent to a different address, you must make sure that you complete the ‘Delivery Address’ section (including full postcode) on your order form, provide the details to the operator if you are ordering by telephone or amend the relevant section when ordering via the Internet.
Studio has the right to refuse the delivery to a third-party address. They also reserve the right to stop a delivery at any time, including after dispatch, if they suspect that the transaction might be fraudulent.
Every order will have one delivery charge, which will either be £4.99 if you are ordering Small items or £19.99 if your order includes any Large item(s).
Most of the items that are sold by Studio are considered small. These include novelty gift items, clothing, and small household appliances. These items are dispatched via their day-to-day delivery partners. It usually requires one delivery man, and a standard delivery van to deliver the order/s to the customer safely.
You can order as many small items as you like on your order, and you will only be charged one £4.99 delivery charge – even if your order needs to be sent in multiple parcels.
Larger and bulky items such as large appliances and furniture are considered as Large Items. These items need a more specialised delivery service to get them to your front door safely. Larger delivery vehicles may also be required and may need more than one delivery man.
When you order larger items, you will be charged one £19.99 delivery charge on your order. This means that you can order as many large items as you like, and even some small items, and only receive one charge.
Pros and Cons
- Flexible payment options – you can choose to pay by cash or credit
- Enjoy more bargains – you can enjoy more deals with their internet-only offers
- 24/7 access – you can easily shop from their website and manage your online account all day, every day
- Just like other online shops, the excellence of the quality of the goods ordered will not be guaranteed
- Returning goods may sometimes be more expensive than the item ordered because of postage fees
- Some customers complain of poor customer service
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I Request A Studio Catalogue?
To request a Studio Catalogue simply click here to be redirected to their site. Scroll to the footer and select ‘request catalogue.
Where Can I Find Studio Catalogue Discount Codes?
You can find the latest promo codes for Studio catalogue on our site here. Simply scroll down and find the offer that suits you then click and you will be redirected to the site.
How Can I Apply For A Credit Line With Studio Catalogue?
You can apply for a credit account with Studio which will allow you to shop now pay later therefore spreading the cost of repayments over a longer period. Representative 39.9% APR Variable.
How Do I Contact Studio Catalogue?
You can contact Studio Catalogue directly on Telephone: 0371 200 0378 or via the secure online contact form.
Can Studio Catalogue provide home delivery?
Yes, this is possible, and the rates will depend on the size of the items. Every order will carry a delivery charge that will be £4.99 for small items and £19.99 for those that include bigger items.
How can I cancel my order?
Once an order is already submitted to Studio, you will not be able to change any of the details.
If you would want to add another item to your order, it is recommended that you add it onto a future order to save on the postage costs which are charged for every new order.
If you want to change or cancel an item that you have already placed, you can check their Terms & Conditions for more information regarding your cancellation rights.
How can I Track my order?
You can track the status of your order on the Studio.co.uk website.
Once you are logged in, you should go to My Account to check the status of your order and the latest expected delivery date. The tracking information will also be available by clicking Your Orders / Track an Order.
If you register your account online using a valid email address, they will also send you emails that will update you on the progress of your order(s).
If you are not able to access your account online, you can refer to the delivery estimates that were provided when your order was placed.
Can my order be delivered to a different address?
Studio customers who have previously ordered from Studio are able to send an order to a different address.
The chosen address must be a registered property in the United Kingdom. They also support deliveries to British Forces Post Office locations (BFPO).
To send your order to an alternative address, you must make sure that when you submit your order, you provide the full address information which should include a valid Postcode or BFPO number.
However, if you are a new customer who has not yet placed an order with Studio, your first order must go to the account address for security reasons.
Can I shop without opening a Credit Account?
Yes, you can choose to pay by cash using a credit or debit card. You can also apply for a Studio Pay Credit Account.
Can I Spread the cost?
Yes, it is easy to spread the cost at Studio. You are not required to make a payment with your order, you simply must wait for your statement and once it arrives, you can choose to pay your balance in full or spread the cost.
As long as you pay the minimum amount reflected on your statement by the due date, you can take as long as you like to pay for your order. Studio offers a truly flexible approach to paying for your orders. Representative 39.9% APR Variable.
Studio Catalogue Social Channels
You can also check out these reviews from https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/studio.co.uk